Prescription Savings Card
For the last 10 years, the United Way of Lackawanna and Wayne Counties and SingleCare Community Service Partnership have collaborated to bring greater stability to our community.
We know from experience that families living on the edge never struggle with just one issue; it’s the combination of several problems piling up that prevents families from finding stability and truly thriving. At United Way of Lackawanna and Wayne Counties, we partner with SingleCare to increase the Health and Financial Stability of families in our communities. Through their prescription savings card, SingleCare works to make prescription medications more affordable for all families, so that no one ever has to make the hard choice between the medications they need, and other basics like food or rent.
Last year, residents of Lackawanna and Wayne Counties saved nearly $300,000 on their prescriptions with the SingleCare Savings Card!
The SingleCare Prescription Savings Card:
- Is free for everyone - both insured and uninsured
- Covers all FDA-approved prescription medications
- Is easy to use with no registration, activation or restrictions due to preexisting conditions
- Has unlimited use - show your card or download the SingleCare app to your phone and show it everytime you fill a prescription
- How it works.
- Download your FREE card or text Family to 700-700
- Look up medication prices.
- Find a participating pharmacy.